Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Burrland Railroad attraction, July 10, 2005, 8:52 a.m.
April 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Zero and a fraction guests
The Burrland Railroad's antique-ish mind-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand semi-circle tour facing the parking lot. After stops in two locations, the choo-choo will take you away from the amazing Merry Canyon and Primieval Biscuit dioramas, in which you can wonder at dead animals and scientifically inaccurate mechanical creatures from millions of millennia in the past.
- Warning: during any second Monday, this attraction will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum IQ 55.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Contains antique effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to hold your children and strollers inside the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.