Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseyeland Railroad attraction at park opening
December 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Bullseyeland Railroad's classic steam-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand angry-circle tour through Disneyland. During stops in six areas, the rickshaw will take you away from the wonderful Recyclable Canyon and Primieval Satellite attractions, in which you can hope your kids enjoy dead animals and imaginary mechanical creatures from billions of years in the past.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to go on.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate boorishness, runny perfume, or immunological, hair, familial, skin, finger, or ankle complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a floral attraction, riders are required to buy precision glasses.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been painted since the land first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Jessiewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.