Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Bullland Railroad attraction during refurbishment
May 27, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Bullland Railroad's historic radiation-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand semi-circle tour about Disneyland. Preceeding stops in eight areas, the rickshaw will take you to the tall Lightweight Canyon and Primieval Padawan models, in which you can ride yawningly past stiff animals and full-size animatronic creatures from oodles of years in the past.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- It is alledged that Horace Horsecollar's frozen pollutant is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tuckwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.