Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Bonesland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Abraham Lincoln
May 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
7 minutes (or 38 minutes by horse)
The Bonesland Railroad's semi-antique hamster-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand shimmery-circle tour through the woods surrounding Disneyland. Among stops in foreign lands, the flying carpet will take you away from the amazing Smooth Canyon and Primieval Triceratops exhibits, in which you can see unmoving animals and Bible-contradicting animatronic creatures from millions of centuries in the past.
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to go on.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- In a secret room at the tippy top of the Bonesland Railroad, there is a football half court for Disney executives.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Steve Jobswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.