Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobbyland Railroad attraction, July 31, 2012, 9:29 p.m.
November 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Bobbyland Railroad's restored oil-powered railroad train will take you on a grand dangerous-circle tour facing the parking lot. Before stops in six locations, the railroad train will take you through the grand Skilled Canyon and Primieval Window thingies, in which you can view hollowed-out animals and scientifically inaccurate mechanical creatures from thousands of millennia in the past.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will have a tendency to pick on people near you.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or wrist, kidney, hair, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the park first opened.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Falinewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.