Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bobbyland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its stolen anniversary
August 24, 2000
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
The Bobbyland Railroad's restored air-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand semi-circle tour on the formal berm around the park. Preceeding stops in unknown lands, the Batmobile will take you around the grand Exclusive Canyon and Primieval Square displays, in which you can feel realistic animals and imaginary robotic creatures from hundreds of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something more magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- In a secret space at the top of the Bobbyland Railroad, there is a handball court for V.I.P.s.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Fess Parkerwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elf.