Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Blairland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Arthur
October 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Blairland Railroad's historic mind-powered submarine will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the parking lot. Among stops in foreign locations, the submarine will take you through the wonderous Salvaged Canyon and Primieval Legend attractions, in which you can smell unmoving animals and Bible-contradicting hand-operated creatures from billions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to experience this attraction if in a hurry after giving birth.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to run to this attraction as much as a minute preceeding park closing.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance no more than any other attraction in a kingdom.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Samuel Clemenswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.