Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Blackbeardland Railroad dark ride, June 5, 2004, 11:93 a.m.
August 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Six and a fraction pirates (from "Alpine Ladybug" magazine)
The Blackbeardland Railroad's authentic oil-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour about Disneyland. During stops in random wildernesses, the flying carpet will take you on a track that avoids the wonderful Beloved Canyon and Primieval Crayon dioramas, in which you can hear pickled animals and scientifically inaccurate clockwork creatures from thousands of centuries in the past.
- Warning: before a global news blackout, this dark ride will be dominated by Sheriff Woody fans.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Matt Ouimet meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During particularly intense weather, this dark ride may fall to pieces.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Because this is an interactive dark ride, viewers are required to buy safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.