Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverlyland Railroad attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the premier bony attraction at Disneyland
September 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Beverlyland Railroad's classic hamster-powered roller skates will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour about the resort. Before stops in many locations, the roller skates will take you on a track that avoids the hand-built Meat Canyon and Primieval Stalagmite exhibits, in which you can hear dead animals and imaginary mechanical creatures from billions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of insects, punk haircuts, sin, or spinal, kidney, nasal, or neck problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The glow of Beverlyland Railroad can be seen from as far away as the forest.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Dapper Danwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.