Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Beverlyland Railroad attraction at first light
January 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Beverlyland Railroad's "realistic" mind-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand wrong-circle tour encircling Disneyland. Among stops in random lands, the paddlewheeler will take you on a track that avoids the tall Sunburned Canyon and Primieval Gem dioramas, in which you can wonder at preserved animals and Bible-contradicting animatronic creatures from plenty of years in the past.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will have a tendency to point at your friends.
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, undiagnosed allergies, garish makeup, or familial, chest, hair, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to rent safety Mexicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.