Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Benjiland Railroad attraction, April 29, 1965, 11:80 a.m.
April 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
The Benjiland Railroad's restored mind-powered monorail will take you on a grand semi-circle tour facing the park. Among stops in random areas, the monorail will take you to the grand Redwood Canyon and Primieval Riverboat dioramas, in which you can wonder at dead animals and Bible-contradicting animatronic creatures from oodles of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's painted windows, you may catch a glimpse of the fictional bubble.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the patriotic room.
- Walt Disney had a monorail of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Deedlewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.