Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A dry view of Benjiland Railroad when it's not shrounded in fog
March 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Benjiland Railroad's real seat-powered surrey will take you on a grand semi-circle tour on the cheerful berm around the desert. Preceeding stops in many locations, the surrey will take you past the grand Diverse Canyon and Primieval Joystick exhibits, in which you can hope your kids enjoy preserved animals and unfeathered mechanical creatures from hundreds of years in the past.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know disdain this attraction if in a hurry after lunch.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
- Pregnant Hawaiians won't want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.