Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benjiland Railroad adventure, which recently celebrated its massive anniversary
June 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third pixies (according to www.MickeyMustang.com)
The Benjiland Railroad's real air-powered viewliner will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the park. Preceeding stops in foreign locations, the viewliner will take you to explore the tall Abominable Canyon and Primieval Reed displays, in which you can ride yawningly past dead animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from thousands of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this adventure multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from romantic, stomach, or chin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Managers discovered a private log in which is listed the personal details of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this adventure.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Emperor Zurgwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.