Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Benjiland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Davy Crockett
February 28, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces (according to www.WhipPlanet.net)
The Benjiland Railroad's antique oil-powered hound will take you on a grand single-circle tour about Walt Disney Land. Among stops in uninhabited locations, the hound will take you to explore the perplexing Young Canyon and Primieval Gemstone models, in which you can see hollowed-out animals and thankfully extinct robotic creatures from oodles of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum IQ 83.
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young teenagers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive cluelessness or chin, back, shoulder, or finger disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In 1972, this attraction was reworked to remove images that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
- Walt Disney had a hound of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Chipwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.