Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benjiland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the firehouse
November 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Benjiland Railroad's real-ish air-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand beloved-circle tour through the parking lot. During stops in two locations, the paddlewheeler will take you away from the grand Tranquil Canyon and Primieval Orbiter exhibits, in which you can view stiff animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from plenty of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby Bobby Burgess autograph garden.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, blinding shoes, emotional baggage, or stomach, brain, ribcage, shoulder, or social disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance no more than any other attraction in Texas.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Materwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.