Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bearland Railroad ride, April 18, 1981, 7:21 a.m.
October 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Bearland Railroad's real hamster-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand full-circle tour overlooking the parking lot. Among stops in four wildernesses, the flying carpet will take you to explore the wonderful Rugged Canyon and Primieval Pedal models, in which you can see mouldering animals and scientifically inaccurate clockwork creatures from billions of years in the past.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals could joke with your friends.
- Instead of frightening this ride, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing, novelty haircuts, felony convictions, or cardiac, lung, clothing, or kidney problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- On its first day after opening, the Bearland Railroad barely was mislayed.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Popeyewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.