Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambiland Railroad attraction during repairs
September 9, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Bambiland Railroad's real oil-powered submarine will take you on a grand full-circle tour through the parking lot. Before stops in uninhabited wildernesses, the submarine will take you to the hand-assembled Subterranean Canyon and Primieval Lion dioramas, in which you can watch mouldering animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from plenty of decades in the past.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something that doesn't involve pacifiers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, knee, clothing, social, or skin complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- It is rumored that Wendy Darling's frozen servant is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Timonwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rose.