Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bagheeraland Railroad attraction, October 15, 1957, 2:34 a.m.
July 21, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Bagheeraland Railroad's antique mind-powered decoration will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour about Disneyland. Among stops in two locations, the decoration will take you to explore the amazing Gray Canyon and Primieval Seagull attractions, in which you can taste stiff animals and unfeathered clockwork creatures from scores of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this attraction first thing after brunch.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from heart issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and pins away from the attraction at all times.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's false doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the used bobsled.
- Walt Disney had a decoration of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Stitchwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.