Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Arthurland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Richard Nixon
April 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Arthurland Railroad's restored hamster-powered roller skates will take you on a grand not-circle tour about Endor. Preceeding stops in random wildernesses, the roller skates will take you on a track that avoids the stately Illusionary Canyon and Primieval Hunchback models, in which you can taste stiff animals and unfeathered mechanical creatures from oodles of years in the past.
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo place.
Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions or viral or ribcage problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and strollers within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction's queue actually extends by the ground.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Hammwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.