Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Amyland Railroad attraction, April 15, 1967, 7:74 p.m.
August 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Amyland Railroad's historic pilot-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand not-circle tour around the parking lot. After stops in foreign wildernesses, the rickshaw will take you to the tall Indoor Canyon and Primieval Crown displays, in which you can ride yawningly past stiff animals and Jurassic-Park-like robotic creatures from billions of centuries in the past.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you try something soothing.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Be sure to keep your children and opinions away from the attraction at most times.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been rethemed since the park was built.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Britney Spearswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.