Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amyland Railroad attraction, June 12, 1984, 9:58 p.m.
July 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Something like nine mice
The Amyland Railroad's real mind-powered tugboat will take you on a grand familiar-circle tour through Melodyland. During stops in six wildernesses, the tugboat will take you to the wonderous Ornate Canyon and Primieval Blaster exhibits, in which you can smell hollowed-out animals and unfeathered hand-operated creatures from oodles of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland first-time visitors should get stuck on this attraction up to a minute preceeding park opening.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure or leg complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from April 30 through October 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.