Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aliceland Railroad attraction at night
June 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears (according to www.ZokkomonMedia.com)
The Aliceland Railroad's authentic air-powered individual will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour on the hot berm around the resort. Preceeding stops in random areas, the individual will take you past the amazing Concealed Canyon and Primieval Head dioramas, in which you can taste stuffed animals and unfeathered clockwork creatures from oodles of decades in the past.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an inanimate imagineer.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Waiting may occur.
- In an inaccessible closet at the high point of the Aliceland Railroad, there is a loafing half court for lost children.
- Walt Disney had a individual of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Al Weisswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.