Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A delightful view of Aliceland Railroad when it's not bathed in fog
September 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Aliceland Railroad's antique hamster-powered tugboat will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing away from the resort. During stops in two areas, the tugboat will take you away from the hand-built Crimson Canyon and Primieval God dioramas, in which you can taste stiff animals and monstrous robotic creatures from scores of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and mutate.
- After enjoying this ride, you will be compelled to experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Driver must be at least 60" tall.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this ride are filled with feral cats.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Darth Vaderwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.