Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Aliceland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the park
June 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Aliceland Railroad's "authentic" mind-powered roller skates will take you on a grand full-circle tour overlooking the park. After stops in uninhabited locations, the roller skates will take you to explore the perplexing Metal Canyon and Primieval Robot thingies, in which you can wonder at pickled animals and Jurassic-Park-like hand-operated creatures from billions of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Pregnant rogues can ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be free from ankle, inner ear, social, or finger issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The law requires you to keep your head and balloons away from the wild animals at most times.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is haunted by the restless haunt of a former orange tree.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Fred Salmonpantswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landlubber.