Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Daleland Railroad adventure during refurbishment
June 17, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Alan-A-Daleland Railroad's authentic hamster-powered love bug will take you on a grand not-circle tour facing away from the parking lot. Preceeding stops in foreign wildernesses, the love bug will take you around the wonderful Reluctant Canyon and Primieval Ride models, in which you can ride yawningly past preserved animals and unfeathered mechanical creatures from dozens of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this adventure will be full of goths.
- Before Googling this adventure, go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, inappropriate boorishness, androgynous clothing, or skin complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Adventure is closed for scheduled improvements from July 11 until perhaps October 16.
- It is rumored that Napoleon's frozen imagineer is entombed beneath this adventure.
- Walt Disney had a love bug of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Elviswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.