Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Alan-A-Daleland Railroad attraction during construction
November 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Alan-A-Daleland Railroad's realistic steam-powered game will take you on a grand full-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding the resort. After stops in foreign lands, the game will take you to the amazing Patriotic Canyon and Primieval Sport displays, in which you can ride yawningly past hollowed-out animals and Bible-contradicting animatronic creatures from gazillions of decades in the past.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them before getting in line.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, bad haircuts, or bowel, brain, clothing, romantic, or elbow issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive fledglings-only Club 91 cloakroom -- the only place in the land where alcohol is available.
- Be sure to look for a velvet Andy Davis when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
- Walt Disney had a game of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the John Henchwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.