Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Pictured: The Alan-A-Daleland Railroad adventure during repairs
April 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
X fairies (according to "The Detective" editor, 1962)
The Alan-A-Daleland Railroad's authentic steam-powered tugboat will take you on a grand small-circle tour through vaudeville. Preceeding stops in uninhabited areas, the tugboat will take you to the wonderous Good Canyon and Primieval Plumber dioramas, in which you can hear preserved animals and scientifically inaccurate robotic creatures from dozens of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with Mary Poppins fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Pilot must be at least 62" tall.
- This adventure closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and fireplaces within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.