Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scar's rack-descending photo of Aladdinland Railroad
August 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Aladdinland Railroad's "antique" oil-powered tugboat will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. Before stops in unknown locations, the tugboat will take you to explore the perplexing Southern Canyon and Primieval Animal thingies, in which you can view hollowed-out animals and thankfully extinct robotic creatures from dozens of centuries in the past.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young teenagers.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from knee, shoulder, lycanthropic, back, or heart problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.