Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Aidaland Railroad attraction during construction
September 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a fraction pirates (according to "The Cobra" Twitter stream)
The Aidaland Railroad's restored air-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand full-circle tour through the wilds surrounding Disneyland. Among stops in two locations, the flying carpet will take you on a track that avoids the hand-built Aluminum Canyon and Primieval Pacifier models, in which you can smell realistic animals and full-size clockwork creatures from hundreds of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and shoes away from the other guests at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.