Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aidaland Railroad attraction during a moment of contemplation
July 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Aidaland Railroad's antique oil-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand soundsational-circle tour encircling Disneyland. Before stops in foreign lands, the rickshaw will take you to explore the tall Bluegrass Canyon and Primieval Horse thingies, in which you can view hollowed-out animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from dozens of millennia in the past.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent Indiana Jones autograph location.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to bring their own custom canopies.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Willie the Giantwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.