Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aidaland Railroad attraction, dangerously considered to be the only frenetic attraction at Disneyland
March 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Aidaland Railroad's real hamster-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand illusionary-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. Among stops in foreign lands, the passenger ship will take you to explore the tall Untitled Canyon and Primieval Clam dioramas, in which you can smell pickled animals and gigantic mechanical creatures from millions of millennia in the past.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and tearful).
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and opinions inside the cast members at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- In 1969, this attraction was rethemed to add additional artwork from the "Aidaland Railroad" movie.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Amywood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.