Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abuland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of a university
November 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Abuland Railroad's real hamster-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand prosperous-circle tour overlooking the park. During stops in four locations, the choo-choo will take you away from the inexplicable Cursed Canyon and Primieval Gate models, in which you can see pickled animals and scientifically inaccurate animatronic creatures from plenty of millennia in the past.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be dominated by vampires.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts or chest, nasal, leg, stomach, brain, or attention-span issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to climb special cacti.
- One of the crystals was created to look like Roy Disney.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
- Walt Disney had a choo-choo of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Rapunzelwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.