Our intention had been to post a bunch of photos from the new Jingle Cruise at Disneyland, but it turns out that it’s very difficult to take photos from a moving boat using a Polaroid camera you got for high school graduation in 1984. This means that we were unable to photograph many of the features of the redecorated cruise, including:
- The various reindeer hiding in the bushes throughout the attraction (be sure to visit at night for a better view of Rudolph).
- “Santa’s camp” where gorillas tear presents apart next to an overturned sleigh (which explains how all the reindeer got away).
- The hilarious scene of a rhinoceros with a Christmas angel on the end of his horn chasing Santa and his elves up a tree.
- The carol-singing pirannah.
- The trader at the end of the attraction selling shaved cocoanuts painted to look like Jack Skellington’s head.
We did, however, get a nice picture of this gorilla…
…who is breaking open a case of banana fruitcake, and these giraffes…
…who definitely have the spirit of the season!