As part of its marketing plan for the coming year, Disney has been promoting the #disneyside hashtag and encouraging guests and fans to tweet about how they would like to “end their troubles” Disney style.
A few that we’ve seen and particularly noted:
- Endless “it’s a small world rides” #disneyside
- Juse one more churro #disneyside
- Supercharged teacup spin #disneyside
- Laughing at my cares until I have no more #disneyside
- Make like a villain and fall from something #disneyside
- One too many ticket price increases #disneyside
- Ride Winnie the Pooh once #disneyside
- Of course, there’s always my way #disneyside
Tie-in products include “Chose Disneyside” t-shirts, the upcoming tweet-collecting book For princesses who have considered Disneyside when Prince Charming is enuf, and a “how to” manual, Final Exit Through the Gift Shop.