So what are Billy Hill and the Hillbillies going to do after they leave Disneyland next year? According to experts such as the internet, there are many strong possibilities:
- A reality TV series that shows the country perspective on cooking and tattooing things hoarder brides leave in storage lockers (or something).
- They make a fortune selling their autographs for $20 a pop at Disneyana conventions, endorsing tractors, and licensing their distinctive likenesses.
- They make another fortune with online ads promising to teach people to fiddle in a week using “one weird old trick” (namely, novelty teeth).
- Four new employees show up at Knotts Berry Farm to “jazz up the stunt show.”
- They go into semi-retirement before reuniting for the opening of Disneyland Appalachia.
- This summer on pay per view, their knock-down, drag-out, no-holds-barred cage match with the original Dapper Dans.