- Actually, we find that it’s best if you leave the park uninjured.
- Bruised ankles from a) standing in line in front of some nearsighted guy with a stroller, or b) psychotic duck attacks.
- Black lung from riding on the Haunted Mansion and accidentally inhaling some former guest’s cremains.
- Pin-trading punctures (commonly from forgetting that you aren’t wearing a lanyard).
- “small world” headache.
- Jungle Cruise pun overexposure.
- Battered wallet.
- Horrible bowel problems, massive weight loss, and eventual death after accidentally ingesting water from the Rivers of America.