- Adventure Thru Inner Space: A perfect example of how you can fit a major attraction in a very, very small space.
- Mine Train Through Nature’s Wonderland: Who can forget the rainbow-flavored cavern or the Fess-Parker-shaped cactus?
- The Flying Saucers: Novel and thrilling! (Too bad they caused cancer.)
- Carousel of Progress: This massive animatronic presentation taught the science of electricity to a whole generation of kids. It was replaced by the (sadly short lived) Carousel of the Feynman Lectures in Physics.
- Rocket Rods: It turns out that a vehicle powered by army-surplus rockets just won’t stay on the old PeopleMover track.
- Mike Fink Keel Boats: So named for their tendency to “keel over.”
- Skyway to the Parking Lot: Unless you parked right next to it, really not all that convenient.