- “Yo Ho (A Pirate’s Life for Me)”: Few people realize that the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction was originally sponsored by Life cereal.
- “Baroque Hoedown”: The Main Street Electrical Parade’s familiar theme is probably the best thing Kraftwerk ever did.
- “it’s a small world”: Banned in more countries than any other Disney song, but still a classic.
- “Swisskapolka”: Lively, toe-tapping, and far superior to Epcot’s “Norwegiankapolka.”
- “Grim Grinning Ghosts”: Here’s a hair-raising bit of trivia — when the Ohio Players were recording this song, a woman was murdered in the next room and her screams were kept on the soundtrack!!!
- “There’s a Great Big Beautiful Monsanto”: Easily Disney’s biggest musical sell out.
- “The Rikki-Tikki-Tavi Room”: This Tiki Room overlay didn’t last two months.
- “The Ballad of Davy Jones”: It was a horrible mistake to make Pirates of the Caribbean 3 a musical.
- “Stitch’s Great Escape Medley”: Mostly autotuned slobbering noises, this song somehow musically conjures the smell of bad chili.
- “If You Think We’re Sexy”: Not the Dapper Dans’ finest moment.
- “Welcome to the Jungle (Cruise)“: By the band Edison Square. It’s not an official Disney song, but it kicks bootie!