- Mickey Mouse: After a little problem with musical animal abuse in his early years, he grew up to be a real nice guy.
- Buzz Lightyear: He can kick any other Disney character’s backside (as vividly demonstrated in the Disney Channel’s Toon Wars).
- Any princess: Sure they can get annoying after a while, but they are merchandising gold.
- Little Red: From the educational film for young ladies, “Make Mine Menstruation.”
- Tommy the Terrible Toilet: You’ll have been traumatized by him in the classic short “Practically Perfect Plumbing.”
- Hitler: Sure, it’s only a cameo in Fantasia, but it’s Hitler.