- Star Tours: It’s so much better since they switched it from Star Wars to Captain EO!
- The Great Movie Ride: The new Inglourious Basterds “they’re hiding in the cellar” scene is intense!
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster: The “spin the dial” feature is brilliant! Now you never know what band you’re going to be riding with — could be Aerosmith, could be Lady Gaga, could be Kenny Rogers, could be Neil Simon. Why can’t they randomize the Tower of Terror like this?
- Sci-Fi Dine-In restaurant: Some of the movies have been edited to make them somewhat shorter. Also, those aren’t real cars.
- Closing of Sounds Dangerous with Drew Carey: Why’d they have to take it out? Why? WHY??
- Power Rangers Power Lunch: Personally, I like to be able to see my waiter’s face.