- The name: It’s no longer named EPCOT, which saves a lot of ware on the shift key.
- International Flower and Garden Festival: Far superior to the International Poultry and Cattle Festival.
- Dubai pavilion: It may be the smallest of the World Showcase pavilions, but it cost a reported $100 billion to build.
- Mexico Pavilion Water Bar: Ack!
- O Canada! single rider line: Possibly the slowest attraction queue ever. They really shouldn’t show this film to just one person at a time.
- Test Track: It’s left us with bruises every time since they added the air bags.