- Spontaneous entertainment: It’s fabulous to see a group of people break into a stirring rendition of “The Trolley Song” and then wonder if they are cast members or not.
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic: Far better than the old Phil’s MickeyharMagic.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe: A nice place to eat, but somebody should tell Disney that cosmic rays are deadly in large doses.
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Factory: It’s a fun attraction, but the name is sort of long so you’ll generally hear people refer to it as “MILF” (and ladies who laugh uncontrollably during the show are often called MILFs).
- Haunted Mansion (Under New Management): When they changed the raven to Iago, the whole story line went out the window.
- Jungle Cruise (Under New Management): The “Steamboat Willie” retheming of the boats just doesn’t work (although the peg-legged skippers are fun).
- Hall of Presidents (Under New Management): I don’t even want to talk about it.