- Storybook Land Canal Boats: One of the few places where you can ride a boat through a hollow, mutilated whale.
- Mad Tea Party: Go on it just after eating (as recommended in the best-selling The Disneyland Diet).
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant: Remember the motto — “If you’re under eight, it’s worth the wait!”
- “it’s a small world”: It’s almost impossible to write the name of this attraction and get both the capitalization and punctuation correct. Don’t even get us started on trying to spell Pinocchio.
- “it’s a small world”: All those kids are horrible examples for today’s children. Always playing; never in school — seriously, where are their parents?
- “it’s a small world”: The song. The horrible, horrible song. Rumor has it that its author was inspired by a fit of madness induced by repeated readings of Poe’s poem “The Bells.”