- Candy canes: During the holidays, the candy store makes fresh candy canes (not for use as a medical device) while you watch.
- The Disneyland Story featuring Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln: Don’t forget to clap and sing along with “Two Brothers”!
- Main Street Cinema: The only place where you can kill an afternoon watching “Plane Crazy” on an endless loop with the sound off.
- Partners statue: It’s beautiful and inspirational (but it would have been nice if they’d spent a few more dollars and made it in color).
- Esmeralda: The fortune-telling robot machine. Last time we were there, our fortune read, “You will experience long lines and have paid for the privilege of standing in them.” Spooky!
- City Hall: Having to stand in line behind a crowd of people who claim they deserve a birthday sticker even though it’s your birthday.
- Horse-drawn trolley: No matter how hard you beg, they won’t let you ride the horse.
- Main Street Cone Shop: Who the heck wants to buy a cone?
- Refreshment Corner: They sell hot dogs, chili, and Coke, but not all in one glass. Seriously folks — get with the times!
- Locker rental: Even the biggest locker is barely large enough to store a whining child.