About.com recently posted a list of what it considers to be the 10 best attractions at Disneyland. In the interest of saving you from all the extra clicking that would be involved in you checking out the list on their Web site, we are reproducing it here (with occasional editorial adjustments for space or to completely change the meaning).
So, without further ado, we present the 10 Best Attractions at Disneyland!
- Singing along with “Welcome to the Jungle” on the Jungle Cruise.
- Standing near the entrance to Critter Country and watching the Splash Mountain flume to see if anyone lifts their shirt for the camera.
- Trying to catch people disposing of loved ones on the Haunted Mansion.
- Riding Pirates of the Caribbean and noting all the things that were better they way they used to be.
- Mercilessly heckling tourists who call the Matterhorn “Magic Mountain.”
- Buying chicken at the Stage Door Cafe, eating it in the Enchanted Tiki Room, and hoping the birds don’t notice.
- The free emotional counseling after you get stuck on “it’s a small world.”
- Wandering around Tomorrowland, speculating about what the Peoplemover track might be good for some day.
- Swimming out to Tom Sawyer Island and wondering what diseases you may have caught.
- Getting Mom to shell out for a churro and then whacking your little sister with it.
P.S. We’ll send a free copy of Liar’s Guide to Disneyland to the first reader who posts a comment listing all of the attractions that the experts at About.com named incorrectly on their site. Just post your comment and drop us a line (through the contact form) with your address so we can send you your book!